Friday, May 18, 2007

Two Classes Left

Well, today is a good day, last night I went to my second last class for my Bachelors's Degree in Commerce. Wow, did it feel great to hear the Professor anounce that we are one third of the way through this class already, and I looked we even get a week's break in between this class. It was so good to hear things. I got my marks back and it is official I made it through last term, and Yes!, I definitely am sooooooo, close to being done.
It is so tremendous to be this close, and it feels great.

2 comments:

SocietyVs said...

It's worth having the degree in case you want to build some some of career in business - not quite that fun mind you - but will help to make a living for you and your family.

My Garden said...

Hmmm, actually with my "General Management Major," it gives me quite a bit of flexibility considering my background and years of experience. I think in the long run it is good too since I have had quite a bit of interest to have me help in some really interesting projects along the way...I think it just helps me do what I need to for now, at least until I get to do what I really want.