Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Safety

Its a funny thing...when the world gets hooked on something...(ie. a chat site, or etc.)...the tool becomes the one in control I think...there is a site that I sent a notice to people I know that has been verified as un secure and has had identity theft happen there...too high an incidence...I actually used the site, and felt uncomfortable myself...personal privacy...seemed non-existent...so I de-activated the account...and then found out how un secure it really was...but I found that some love the site, and insist that it is ok...but I guess that is what I have come to realize...that when the tool is in control it is hard to let go...I like my privacy though...so I will stick to what I feel good about.

2 comments:

SocietyVs said...

I am still using facebook but I am making sure that I don't reveal too much about myself - for like you mentioned - fraud reasons.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.