Saturday, October 4, 2008

non typical

A non typical moment...

I was at a friends for a Birthday party...our children are playmates.
I helped with the occasion, and when all was said and done and there was myself her and another mom left I only lasted 20 minutes with the female chatter. I was tired...not sure why that I can't seem to keep up with it...anyway her husband was watching Iron Man and the kids were in the living room. I moved in there to join them and we ended up talking politics...lol...and then I relaxed...I must be odd...her friend got ready to go home and we were all together then...and I still ended up talking more politics...and now that I look back she ended up reading the flyers while we did...I tried to steer the convo back to something more inclusive...but at the end of the day it is so hard for me to do women's chatter...funny...at least I thought...good thing somehow we are still friends...I guess you like me or you don't...maybe children are a universal glue...lol

No comments: