Monday, February 19, 2007

Commitment

The "commitment level of a bad date," I said this to someone once. I am on the net to stay in touch with friends and give myself a venue to safely aleviate some stress, but there are some days like today when I run across some old connections and I know they are married and find out that they are running amuck here on the net...turns my stomach and I know I am sensitive because of what happened with me, but it really ruins the moment...in general I find that people are only sorry when they get caught and not sincerely sorry for what they have done or are doing, it does tend to make me sad, because I understand the greater dynamic where there children are suffering and it is the children's hearts that cannot be mended.

It does turn my stomach on this cyber world, and I wish that in general people were more loyal, faithful, and trustworthy...at least I wish I didn't have my own bubble burst so frequently and find out that people that I know are none of the above and instead are hurting their families...sorry, just a rant...not my business, just makes me sad for their families...

No comments: