Saturday, February 17, 2007

Put a Dog in That Fight

In the last little while, the phrase putting a dog in that fight has had some meaning for me...I used to think that I was good at choosing my battles, but I know that I am not right now...yet there are times when it is obvious when not to put a dog in that fight, and the fact that I don't need to put one in or that I don't have a dog to put in that fight...funny how some small phrase sticks to you, it has passed, but somehow I guess it broke the tension by coming up with some quip or some jargon or some saying that decreasing the increase in the tension that could be there...gotta love it, choose your battles wisely...don't put a dog in that fight...unless it is a fight that is worth its weight in love...sounds funny eh!...couldn't think of anything better to say...terrible...oh well...ta ta for now

No comments: