Monday, March 19, 2007

Easter Eggs

What I learned Today?

Today I learned about Easter Eggs

And about a story that is very true

At Easter time I run and play to find Easter Eggs

But I know they mean much more

Did you know? That the Easter eggs mean new life

I spend time decorating them to make them sparkle bright

I make them look special

To take time to remember

Jesus and the gift of life He gave

So, 12 days before Easter, each day is special

Because, each day holds a story of Jesus Love

About the Easter Blessing

And the Gift of new life that Jesus Gave

So, with each day

So, with each story

So, with each egg I make

I remember, the special gift of new life

So, remember that Easter means new life

Just like an egg holds life

New life sparkles just like my Easter Eggs

New life, love, and forgiveness – that is What Easter is

Written for my son who is learning more and more every day about Jesus, and what He means…A Mother (March 19, 2007)

No comments: