Friday, March 30, 2007

Save the Drama

Now, there is some things you just can't avoid, but I had a phone call a couple nights ago, and by the end of the call I said it on the phone and I also said it to a very close friend of mine that I don't need the drama.

If I had been at another point in my life, perhaps I would have wanted to try to see what I needed to do. At the end of the day right now though I am simply just walking away. It has been a very long two years, and I just don't have any more to feed into these kinds of things any more.

I would have to be honest and say that I cried, and wished that people would just learn to be honest and honorable instead of trying to save themselves and lie. A lie only brings destroying things into you life, and it will eventually surface as to what the truth was. Simply put, just tell the truth and you will get what you give in life.

There is nothing left for me to do...and I suppose if I hadn't been through so much I might try and help more, but perhaps this is destiny to happen at this exact moment, just so I won't.

I feel good today, I was a bit rocky yesterday morning, but I worked through it, because I had just gotten two phones calls of drama the night before (not as bad as I have expienced before, so it was really low key...if you compare it to what it could have been - thankfully, we were just two adults who realized we both needed to understand), but at the end of the day...life goes on.

2 comments:

SocietyVs said...

Just letting you know I am dropping by the blog and reading some of the things you have to say - I like the honesty you and ideas about 'truth' you have mentioned - awesome.

My Garden said...

As I mentioned some of this to my friend, they said...that was pretty foolish, since the first thing you figure out about you is that #1 Be Honest, and the #2 Be Honorable, and if you can't be Honorable then at the very least be Honestly Dis-honorable...I laughed at the last adedum...because it is true, but even at that...I would also add, as long as the Dishonorable Honestness does not affect my son...I am pretty sticky about that...Just because I used to say..."It is alright to take a risk as long as you are the only one who will pay." Currently my reality is that most everything I do affects my son, so it is not something I can say any longer. Funny, how things we used to say, have a way of having to change drastically. Funny, comments, and very real thoughts...anyway, I just got tired of my life sounding like a script from dynasty...I know I am exagerating, but somehow I think it would still make a very interesting reality show...HEY! maybe I can be a millionare and sell my story...JK