Monday, April 9, 2007

I wish I could

I wish there was a way that I could protect my son from the pain of being in the middle of a divorced family...at the times I think he is alright...he says small things and I can see how much it hurts him, especially when his dad cancels his visit...I try to distract my son and I never tell him that his dad has cancelled, but the time between visits is something that I cannot hide...it hurts my heart to see him and hear him when he asks me...it is the times that I can't take away the hurt...I can only distract him from it...I can't fix it...I can only redirect him from it, and try to make a better memory...I wish above all else that I could save him from the pain...but I cannot...

1 comment:

SocietyVs said...

Nothing wrong with wishing the best for your son - in all of life.