Monday, April 2, 2007

My son's stories

Well, I got tired of waiting for the artwork to get started for my son's book that I wrote for him...so I made a trip to the craft store and bought scrapbook paper, stickers, and glue...it is amazing what they are making these days...I know it is not as good as a professionally done piece of art, but my son doesn't know the difference and at this point at least he will get to see what I mean in the words that I wrote in his story.

It can be very captivating to do something like this, and I started one of the pages and didn't even see the time fly by...two hours or more just vanished. It is well worth the effort, because my son loves being a part of everthing...

1 comment:

SocietyVs said...

I think the endeavor will be much appreciated by your son. That's one thing me and my own mother didn't have much of - bonding - and I think endeavors like this would make me think back in tearful joy about what she has done for me. These are the kinds of acts kids remember when they think of 'love as a concept'.