Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Repatriation

My son is finally transferred to my Reserve and I feel such a big sigh of relief, it was such a long process. After such a long time of making it happen I finally got the final document today that it was absolutely official. It is an amazing feeling, and there are no words to describe.

The only word that came to mind was repatriation, and I didn't look it up to see what it means literally, but for whatever reason the word came to mind when all of this was finally over.

Anyway, there are other things to do yet, because we want to go and see my boyfriend down south and spend time with him in the fall, but for today, this at least feels like I can take a breath instead of holding it to get this done.

1 comment:

SocietyVs said...

I hope you can enjoy the trips and times you spend with others - which can sometimes be lowered by current problems - just put those things behind you and enjoy the time with others as much as you can.